• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • bila dh blk ***....

    Tuesday, July 20, 2010
    first week aku kt cni...(padahal br 3 ari)...
    i miss someone...but i don't think that person ever thought of me...huhu...
    but i realize, i can't change anything...its all my fault...

    yesterday is the first day i attend my first class as a final year student..
    all the words from dr. hayder had being adsorb into my brain..(hehe..actually, not all)
    so, i have to choose either to be a successful chem engineer or just to be a graduate student.

    when i saw the plant (only pict) that he showed, i quite shock and i didn't think that i can build a plant like that. impossible laa... how come when he talk about plant design, it sound very easy..huhu...

    there is another think that i wanna talk about...
    everyday during this week...people will asked about LI...
    and i heard from everyone that their practical were very best...
    its not that i didn't appreciate my LI..but for me, my LI were not exciting like their's.

    is it my fault??i think so...huhu..anyway, i still learn something from the department and i had know students from other universities...it not very disappointed..
    even though i didn't have chance to operate the plant...i have chances that not everyone get..
    every week i followed staff or my supervisor..


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment